MENU
10:07 | February 28, 2015

BERRY WEEKEND

TRAVEL,Uncategorized
janni-deler-166_MG_2273 - Photo by Fabian Westerjanni-deler-165_MG_2270 - Photo by Fabian Wester167_MG_2283 - Photo by Fabian Westerjanni-deler-168_MG_2330 - Photo by Fabian Wester

Me and Kenza making some strawberry drinks in Cape Town, would love to do the same this morning.. But smoothies instead!

God morgon, och härligt med lördag! Jag stannade hemma igår, somnade ändå hyfsat tidigt och det är jag glad för idag haha! Även om det är kul att gå ut så är det sällan värt det dagen efter när man vaknar upp… ;-) Har gjort en smoothie och mailat nu på morgonen, såg ju inte såhär härligt ut som det var i Cape Town. Som sagt, har en hel del bilder kvar att visa er. Ska snart möta upp Mira och träna ett pass, ska visa henne gymmet jag kör på så hon får prova. Efter det ska jag hjälpa min pappa hela dagen, så ja jag är glad över att vara pigg idag. Hörs sen babes, ha en skön morgon!

//Good morning, and nice with saturday! I stayed at home last night, fell asleep pretty early and I’m glad for that today haha! Even if it’s fun to go out it’s not that often it feels worth it the day after when you wake up… ;-) I’ve done a smoothie and emailed this morning, not really as nice as in Cape Town. As I’ve said, I have a bunch of pics left to show you. Soon I’m meeting up with Mira for a workout, will show her the gym I go to so she can try it. After that I’m helping my dad all day, so yes I’m glad I feel energised today. Talk later babes, have a great morning!

38 Responses to “BERRY WEEKEND”

1. Carolina on

Your posting pictures of yourself in bikini, so I guess your up for comments on your body. Have you put on some weight? Still looks alright though. Maybe you’re doing like the guys, bulking for muscels?

• Sandra on

Are you serious!? Oh my god, no wonder people get eating disorders.. How the hell can you say that to someone that skinny? Makes me feel sick. Get a life girl and work on your own self esteem!

• Carolina on

Seems like a perfectly legit question to me. Janni is not anorexic and seems to have 100% control over her diet and workout routine. If this were a man’s blog, questions about bulking wouldn’t shock anyone. Lot’s of girls doing the same nowadays, so I basically asked Janni if that’s what she’s doing. Guess I put it a bit wierd, sounding like I think she’s fat, which obv is not the case.

Btw I’ll do as you say and worry about me. I suggest you do the same, meaning we should care more about our own lives, friends and family and less about what Janni eats and wears. I’ll leave you to it, I’m done pooping anyway. #grumpybitch #hearditbefore #boring #whyareyouevenhere #getout #morenewslessblog #givemeyourfullnamebitch

• Janni on

Remember no one is forcing you to read my blog, I’ve seen these comments a few times from you now in both swedish and english so maybe you should just stop reading my blog if it’s so boring and disturbing? :-) Ciao!

• Janni on

Sweetie, don’t take it too seriously, some people don’t have anything better to do. :-) I really couldn’t care less, I see myself and my body everyday and I like it so I won’t care about what anyone else thinks. Big hug!

• Janni on

Haha, you’re saying this to the wrong girl and you should know that by now. I don’t care about your comments, since you’ve been posting a few the last couple of weeks. You know I can see all the comments from your computer, just a heads up. ;-) Maybe I have put on some weight, maybe not. But you know what, who the f*** cares? At least I don’t. :-) If you see me in person, please come up to me and ask instead. We can take it from there. Hugs!

2. Christina on

So it’s ok to say bad things about someone just because they post a picture in bikini? What world do you live in? Hahaha, you’re insane. Keep going Janni, you look amazing! Love C

• Rhia on

Sorry, but Carolina didn’t say anything bad, did she?! She was only asking – in a very normal and nice way – if Janni put on weight. In my opinion a totally ok question if someone puts bikini pictures on a blog. If Janni doesn’t want to answer if she feels offended by it he question she’ll let us know. Why do people have such an issue with weight?

• antonia on

I think the problem is that janni is probably old and confindent enough to ignore such stupid comments but maybe here a younger readers or readers with issues when it comes to eating and weight and when they read things like that saying to janni “her body looks still alright though” can be affected in a bad way…
        janni is soo thin, i mean she is 1.71 tall and she wears the smalest size what is on the market (mostly xs, sometimes s) so what do you guys want??? should she be so skinny that she doesnt fit in the smalest sizes and everything slacks on her body???
        haters should get a life!

• Janni on

I totally see your point sweetie, but as you say I don’t care but maybe someone else will. The one commenting that comments pretty often with similar things, so I know there is someone with a problem somehow. I won’t be skinnier than this so don’t worry! ;-) Hahaha haters should definitely get a life. Hugs!!

• Janni on

I somehow agree with you, but should you ask someone face to face “ah you’ve put on some weight, are you bulking?”. Hehe, don’t think so but to be honest I couldn’t care less. :-) Totally agree that there’s a weight issue today, for sure, and that’s exactly why it’s unnecessary to ask such things. Hugs!

3. maria on

Alltså suck till den som skrev den där dumma kommentaren några snäpp ovanför..
    Men superfina bilder Janni, så himla härliga och fyllda med glädje :D

4. Ellen on

Hej janni! Jag är på jakt efter en balklänning online men har inte lyckats hitta något. Jag har sökt på svenska sidor som nelly och även vissa utländska som asos. Vet du någon bra sida som har balklänningar/fina klänningar till pris runt 1000kr? I Sverige finns det ju barnsängar tråkiga klänningar som alla har.
    Puss

• Janni on

Hej! Hmm svårt, har inte megakoll på balklänningar faktiskt… :-( Tänkte föreslå just Nelly och Asos men risken finns ju att någon annan har den. Lycka till och sorry för att jag inte kunde bidra med något! Kram!

5. Jennifer on

Du är så vacker Janni! Skönt att du inte tar åt dig när någon skriver en dum kommentar! De är bara avis;) Du har en fantastisk blogg, det ingår i min dagliga rutin att läsa den haha:) Stora Kramar

6. Emma on

Hej Janni! TAck för en bra blogg. Jag undrar lite över flygningen till och från Cape town. Jag funderar på att flyga dit och hälsa på en vän, men är inte jätteförtjust i att flyga. Hur lång tid tog det för er? Hur var det att flyga så länge? Du skrev även något om att flygningen hade varot lite “läskig” eller liknande, vad syftade du på då?
    Haha lit nervös för att flyga men vill gärna åka dit!

• Janni on

Hej! Vi flög först till Amsterdam i typ 2 timmar och sen vidare i ca 11 timmar har jag för mig. :-) Jag tycker det är lugnt att flyga så långt, inte det roligaste som finns men man har inte så mycket val ibland haha! Ja den var lite läskig men det hade inte med planet att göra, det var en passagerare bara. Det klarar du, kommer inte vara någon fara. Kram!

7. klaudia on

You and Kenza just look amazing! Nice and cool pictures with propably delicious drinks :D <3 Greetings from Poland :D

8. Mia on

Janni! Måste fråga vart du köpt dina snygga solbrillor? Har varit på jakt efter ett par liknande men inte hittat nått! Jag kanske e dålig på att leta haha